How to Pitch in:
Vietnam Veterans will be accepting household goods and gently used clothing (receive $2 off admission with receipt)
Project Linus will be accepting sewing material scraps and sewing tools (receive $2 off admission with receipt)
Carter BloodCare Blood Drive on Saturday 9 am – 1 pm. Click Here to schedule your donation (receive 50% off your entrance for donating)
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FROM PROSPECTIVE COMMUNITY PARTNERS FOR MESQUITE AND DENVER, 2018.
COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
The goal of the Community Partnership Program between Self Reliance Expo and the partnering organization is to leverage the strengths of each organization and increase awareness in an otherwise unreached portion of the population to educate and empower them to become more self-reliant.
The Community Partnership Program is a public service initiative of the Self Reliance Expo in partnership with a select number of community nonprofits, disaster relief organizations and first responders. Through this initiative, the Self Reliance Expo will promote preparedness in the communities in which it is hosted by sharing its platform with such relief organizations and first responders.
The number of booths the Self Reliance Expo will make available to Community Partners is equal to 10% of the total booths sold.
As a partner in this initiative, organizations will be able to mobilize and expand their reach by attracting individuals who may not have otherwise pursued preparedness, or those who have not had the opportunity to become educated regarding preparedness due to logistics, time, location, inconvenience, lack of interest, etc. The Self Reliance Expo provides a national platform for a partner organization to offer classes, educate the public, and recruit new volunteers. Currently, the Self Reliance Expo, has a reach of over 140,000 followers, plus a large database of thousands of individuals and businesses who attend the Self Reliance Expos across the United States every year.
Self Reliance Expo will provide the partnering organization the following:
- Should the partnering organization have a specific relevant curriculum they offer to the public, SRE will provide access to a classroom by which the partnering organization will be able to deliver such educational programs and curriculum (Note: this classroom will be on a space available basis.);
- 10x10 booth to distribute information and recruit volunteers;
- Presence on marketing assets (i.e. social media, website, advertising, brochures and signage);
- Up to 1,000 entry tickets that may be sold by the partnering organization and of which $2 of each ticket sold may be retained by the partnering organization as a tax-deductible donation from the Self Reliance Expo.
The partnering organization will provide the Self Reliance Expo the following:
- Opportunity and authority to co-brand with the partnering organization in this initiative on all advertising, promotional and PR materials;
- Development of media campaign with the partnering organization’s local media partners;
- The partnering organization will actively promote the Self Reliance Expo to their contacts, database and followers;
- The partnering organization will provide social media posts (the number of such posts will be agreed upon at the time of application) in promotion of the Self Reliance Expo in that location;
- The partnering organization will send eblasts (the number of such posts will be agreed upon at the time of application) to their database promoting the Self Reliance Expo in that location.
- An in-kind donation receipt in the amount equal to the booth cost.
- Each party shall retain editorial review of all materials branded with their respective logo.